Cancer Care Basics
Take the first step on your cancer care journey
This course answers some common questions, such as what is cancer, current treatments and some common side effects of those treatments. It also addresses some of the issues that cancer patients face: sexuality and survivorship. The content is tailored to the needs of all health care professionals who look after cancer patients in general hospitals and in the community.
“Cancer Care Basics is an online course that provides a comprehensive review of cancer and cancer care. It includes cancer etiology, signs and symptoms, treatment options and follow-up care. The content is tailored to the needs of all health care professionals who look after cancer patients in general hospitals and in the community.”
Why take the Cancer Care Basics course?
- Tablet friendly online access to learning activities
- Up to date and clinically relevant information
- Highlights of common clinical issues and challenges
- Summary of practice tips and clinical pearls
- Join over 10,000 health care professionals on the de Souza Institute learning platform
Have any questions?
Contact us and we’ll be glad to provide you with more details.