- Current Opportunities at all CCACs
- Current Opportunities at Cancer Care Ontario
- Current Opportunities at CPAC
- Job search: “Oncology”
- Job search: “Palliative”
- Jobs with requirements involving de Souza Institute courses
de Souza Institute Positions:
We are currently hiring for a Technical Specialist, System Administrator position. Working with a dynamic and innovative team at de Souza Institute, part of the University Health Network, the position provides an opportunity to work on initiatives that address the current healthcare workforce crisis, helping to deliver healthcare education across Ontario, Canada and the world.
Reporting to the Director of Information Management, you will be responsible for assisting with the configuration, operation, maintenance, and security of servers and applications to support de Souza Institute’s IT operations. This position will provide support and be responsible for managing incidents as well as helping with planning, designing and configuration of infrastructure to support delivery of web applications and eLearning content for learners of the Institute. Excellent communication and collaboration skills are an asset.
- Registered Nurse, Cancer Assessment Centre – The Ottawa Hospital (July 4th) Must have Proficiency in English and French – oral expression (advanced level) and comprehension (advanced level), de Souza Certification is an asset.
- Registered Nurse, Oncology/ Infectious Diseases – St. Michael’s Hospital (July 1st) Must have de Souza Provincial Standardized Chemotherapy & Biotherapy Course or be willing to complete it within 6 months from hire, Previous experience as an Oncology Nurse is required.
- Registered Nurse – Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre (July 1st) IV and Chemotherapy Administration Certification essential, palliative care nursing experience an asset.
- Registered Nurse – Oncology Clinic – Scarborough Health Network (April 29th) Must have current Provincial Standardized Chemotherapy and Biotherapy course through de Souza Institute. Must have ability to effectively apply Principles of Adult Learning for patients and families to actively facilitate treatment and education.
- Registered Nurse – LakeRidge Health (April 29th) Must have Strong interpersonal skills with ability to foster good therapeutic relationships in a family centred care environment. Must have completed the de Souza Standardized Chemotherapy Biotherapy Course or ONS equivalent.
- Registered Nurse – Alberta Health Services (April 2nd) Must demonstrate a keen interest in all aspects of oncology nursing. Recent adult critical, acute, emergency and/or ambulatory oncology experience required. de Souza OPREP Foundations Part 1 or The Provincial Standardized Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Course (PSCB) is an asset.
- Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse – North Bay Regional Health Centre (March 9th) Provincial Standardized Chemotherapy and Biotherapy course from de Souza Institute required, Bilingualism (Advanced level English/French) is required.
- Casual Registered Nurse – Erie Shores HealthCare (March 9th) Certification in Provincial Standardized Chemotherapy and Biotherapy administration through de Souza Institute preferred, 2 years recent experience in Emergency medicine or medical-surgical nursing is required.