- Nurse Practitioner – FT – Cancer Program – Thunder Bay Regional (posted April 13, 2018) de Souza Certified in Chemotherapy and Biotherapy and/or CON(C) certified preferred
- RN – FT – 1A Oncology – Thunder Bay Regional (posted April 11, 2018) deSouza Provincial Standardized Chemotherapy & Biotherapy Certification course
- Registered Nurse – RPTB – Niagara Health (posted April 11, 2018) Successful completion of Oncology certificate course or deSouza Foundations in Oncology Nursing Practice course, Successful completion of deSouza Provincial Standardized Chemotherapy and Biotherapy course, Successful completion of deSouza Radiation Oncology course.
- Registered Nurse – Oncology – North Wellington Health Care (posted April 11, 2018) Oncology foundations course from the deSouza Institute completion preferred but enrollment acceptable, Chemotherapy and biotherapy oncology course completion preferred but admission to course and course in progress is acceptable
- Social Worker II – Outpatient Oncology – Michael Garron Hospital (posted April 10, 2018) de Souza – IPODE: Interprofessional Psychosocial Oncology course or a willingness to complete within 2 years. de Souza, or equivalent, Interprofessional Education in Palliative and End of Life Care Course or a willingness to complete within 2 years.
- Research Nurse (Clinical Research Coordinator III) – Medical Oncology – Princess Margaret Cancer Centre (posted March 22, 2018) Recognized certification in clinical research (ACRP, CCRP or SOCRA) and/or oncology nursing obtained (CNA certification) or plans to work towards, deSouza Institute chemo/bio certification preferred
- Research Nurse (Clinical Research Coordinator III) – Drug Development Centre – Princess Margaret Cancer Centre (posted March 22, 2018) Chemotherapy certification (deSouza Institute)