de Souza Intern
The de Souza Intern Designation is ideal for students currently enrolled in nursing programs with an interest in Oncology and/or Hospice Palliative Care.
To receive this Designation, you must:
- Obtain 2.0 credits from a selection of courses offered (see details in Course Offering table here), including one course from each of the four domains of practice
- Pass the Foundations of Oncology Nursing Practice (FONP) course
- Successfully complete a Nursing Program and have a valid licence issued by the provincial/territorial RN regulators in Canada
- Be registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses in your province or territory
- Complete a minimum of one clinical placement in an area of practice that provides care to cancer patients or hospice palliative care patients
Save money on our courses!
If you are enrolled in a program at an accredited educational institution, you may be eligible for special pricing.
To be eligible, submit the following proof of enrollment from an accredited institution:
- Picture/photocopy of your dated student ID (issued this year or with expiry date shown)
- Letter of Registration with current date
Once approved, we offer special pricing on our courses for one year.