de Souza Intern
The de Souza Intern Designation is ideal for students currently enrolled in nursing programs with an interest in Oncology and/or Hospice Palliative Care.
To receive this Designation, you must:
- Obtain 2.0 credits from a selection of courses offered (see details in Course Offering table here), including one course from each of the four domains of practice
- Pass the Foundations of Oncology Nursing Practice (FONP) course
- Complete a minimum of one clinical placement in an area of practice that provides care to cancer patients or hospice palliative care patients
- Enrolled in a nursing program when starting the designation courses. The designation will be awarded upon receiving a valid licence issued by the provincial/territorial RN regulators in Canada
Save money on our courses!
If you are enrolled in a program or completing a fellowship at an accredited educational institution, you may be eligible for special pricing.
To be eligible, submit the following proof of enrollment from an accredited institution:
- Picture/photocopy of your dated student ID (issued this year or with expiry date shown)
- or, Letter of Registration / enrollment confirmation with current date
- or, for fellow / trainee, a signed letter with current date from your supervisor
Once approved, we offer special pricing on our courses for one year.