Thank you for visiting the de Souza Institute (de Souza) Web site. de Souza places a high value on privacy.
By signing up for our newsletter, you consent to receiving electronic messages from de Souza, including surveys, promotions, marketing communications, newsletters, updates and other electronic communications, commercial and otherwise. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list using the links provided in the footer of the email or at any time by contacting us at email@example.com and indicating the email address to remove.
Summarized below is the information we collect about you during your online visit:
- Cookies – Like most Web sites, de Souza uses small pieces of information called “cookies” that are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies let us “remember” information about your preferences and allow you to move within areas of our site fast and easily. These cookies contain anonymous, non-personal information.
- Information about your visit – In order to improve access to our Web site and determine what information is accessed most frequently, we may track statistics such as IP address, browser type, domain name, access times and referring Web site addresses.
- Third-party sites – This site contains links to external Web sites. de Souza is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any third-party Web site.
- Updates – We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The most current version will always be posted to this Web site.
- Contact Information – If you have any questions, please contact us.